Golfclub München Eichenried is not only known supra-regionally due the BMW International Open held here every year, but also because of the always excellently maintained course.
Under head greenkeeper Andrew Kelly the course maintenance team is always up to date in terms of technical equipment as well as in relation to know-how. The PGA certified the Eichenried course with consistently outstanding quality. Last but not least, the greens are among the fastest on the European Tour.
The amateur golfer also benefits from this professional maintenance: the greens are constant and truly in top condition well into the autumn, and the fairways are always in optimal condition.
- Andrew Kelly, Head Greenkeeper (N.D.A.H., sports turf)
- Willi Herrmann, Assistant Head Greenkeeper (Landschaftsgärtner)
- Craig Turner, Assistant Head Greenkeeper (N.V.Q. Greenkeeping)
- Axel Ehrlicher, DEULA Greenkeeper (Dipl. Ing. Landschaftsbau)
- Kelly Parkinson, Greenkeeper
- Josef Föhringer, Greenkeeper
- Georg Scheckenhofer, Greenkeeper
- Franz Mittermeier, Greenkeeper
- André Krajkowski, Greenkeeper
- Petra Hegewisch, Greenkeeper
- Stefan Liebl, Greenkeeper
- Martin Stühler, Greenkeeper
Andrew Kelly, » firstname.lastname@example.org